CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

New Look

Like the new background? After doing some research online, I figured out how to make my own backgrounds. After hours of stress, I finally tweaked it enough to work....and so here it is! So, in between playing the Wii Fit and "playing" on the computer, I haven't had much time to post. I have really slacked posting pictures of our new bed, Zions and most of all, pictures from our wonderful yet unsuccessful hunting trip. Here they are!



I don't remember which peak this is in Zions, but I thought it was pretty.



Mom and Dad Dalton being all cutesy on the tram in Zions




Look, I have an actual bed!! Morgan is just so good at putting things together! Thanks, babe!




Ah, fall......I just love the colors. This is from opening weekend of the Elk hunt. I think I had more fun taking pictures.




This is what we woke up to the second day of the hunt. Lovely! Would've been great hunting weather had the clouds not set in along with the snow. Oh well, it was still beautiful!


No comments: