CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmas Time

It's the 12th of December and I FINALLY got our lights all put up and our tree decorated! Yahoo!! It only took my hubby being gone for the week to get me to do it. He's not into Christmas much, so if I want our home to be festive it's up to me to decorate. I went and bought all new ornaments for the tree and found the perfect ones to bring a little "country" to the season, hoping Morgan would like it just a little more....I don't think it worked. Oh well, I will just keep on trying. So....here for all to see and appreciate is our quaint little home all ready for the season....and the snow!!

Here's our tiny little porch all decked out.


Christmas tree with the lights on...you can't tell from the pict, but there are little cowboy boots and country bells and country stars


Cute little cowboy boots on the tree....ahhhh, cute!

No comments: