Yeah, yeah, I know it's been like forever since we updated our blog....but we've been busy! I still need to upload pictures from our trip to Oregon which we had the best time ever. But for now, I think I will just upload pictures of our new house!! Since we thought life was so boring and mundane, we just had to go out and decide to build a home. What were we thinking?! But, this is the Lord's plan so I guess this is what we do. It's exciting, though...picking out wall colors, siding colors, carpet, tile, laminate, counter tops, cupboards....who would've thought there would be so many choices!! Luckily, Morgan has been a huge help and he's actually taken some interest in the colors of everything and has made this process LOADS easier. So, while we are waiting for the lovely home to be built, we are living with Morgan's parents. It hasn't been bad and I am indeed grateful for their kindness and willingness in letting us stay here to save up some $$. It's also been good because the new house is just a few miles up the road on my way to and from work, so I get to catch all the progress on the house and take as many pictures as I can! I will try to be better at posting pictures so you guys (all three of you) can watch and enjoy the progress with us!

Picture #1 of the lot
This is a view from the back corner of the lot

This is the hole for the sewer (they're gonna need a bigger one because of Morgan)

The "hole" looking from the side of the garage

I just thought it was a pretty view. This is looking towards the east mountains.
They are getting ready for the foundation!! This is the front of the house.

This is the side of the house looking east....there will be windows in there somewhere. Denver and Kristi, this is YOUR part of the house! Congrats!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment