CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 25....well almost

Thought it was about time to show the belly again! Our little man is growing fast and we're getting so excited to have him here!!

The shirt was a little loose so we had to pull it back in order to see the belly!

So, the belly button has YET to pop out, so I have this "indent"....I think it looks funny and embarrassing...but Morgan thinks it's hilarious!!


Morgan just thought this was cute....what a silly daddy he is!!

2 comments:

CC said...

LOVE the baby bump! You have the cutest preggo figure I've ever seen! And I can tell that little Herbie misses me and can't wait for September!

Thanks for sharing the pics! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you always looking out and being there for me. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looking adorable :) I have been so exhausted with the move. I do promise to come up in march to visit. I need to break away from the madness. Can't wait to see you soon.