So, I have decided that I want to try cloth diapers. Yes, I know this is quite an adventure, but it really starts to bother me when I see all the diapers we throw away knowing they are just going to sit in some landfill for "x" amount of years. I bought a couple of cloth diapers a couple weeks ago and I actually really like it....but I need more!! I will probably only do it when I'm home with Sam, but from what I've tried it's not that bad and it helps me feel like I am doing my part to help cut down on our waste. I found this
site that is doing a
GoGreen diaper giveaway. I have wanted to try these diapers since I found them a few months ago. Allyson at Go Long! Go Green! gives a fantastic review of these diapers! Check it out!!
1 comment:
I think you should just potty train Sam-then you won't use any diapers at all! Great idea huh?
Seriously, though, I think it's awesome. You're just making the rest of us look bad.
Post a Comment