CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2012

It's been awhile....

As my mid-year goal (and the ever so gentle push from my sister-in-law) I am going to try my very hardest to blog at least once a week. I am hoping that by doing this it will 1. Let our family (those who actually read this blog) keep updated with the happenings of our little family and 2. Help me realize all the milestones and great times we actually do have---instead of just thinking nothing exciting happens around here.  With that being said, I guess it's time for an update!

Our sweet little princess, Kathryn Jean Dalton (aka Katy Bean) joined our little family on the morning of Feb 28, 2012 weighing in at a tiny 5 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long! She has been such a wonderful addition and fills our lives with such sweetness that only little girls can bring. Not only are mommy and daddy very fond of her, but her big brother just can't seem to get enough! One of the first things he asks when he wakes up is "Katy? Katy?" Which actually comes out more like "lil'ly"...guess you just have to hear it to understand. But it's the sweetest thing. And she loves him just as much. The two of them will sit and "talk" and hold hands as often as they can. I can only pray their closeness will last and they will love each other like this forever.

Picture time!! We had family pictures taken a couple weeks ago, and when I get them all back, I will post my favorites....until then, this will have to do.



Here's some of our 4th of July picts. I had to take one of Katy before we left for the day because I knew she'd never look the same after everything we did. She wasn't super cooperative, but it works for now. I just can't believe how quickly our kiddos are growing up!




Sorry for the short post, but my mommy duties are calling my name! Until next time...

1 comment:

CC said...

Awsome! I told you I checked! I love the descriptions on the side about each of you-you blogger slacker! Charisse, you're an awesome mom. Love you and the pics!