She's kinda cute, huh :)
I wish I could've gotten one of Mr Sam, but he's 2, enough said! :) The kid does NOT hold still for anything. He had a blast playing and running around with all the kids at the BBQ and then came time for swimming. He was SOOO excited until we started walking into the water. I am surprised I do not have claw marks on my arms from how tightly he was hanging on...we're talking DEATH GRIP. Once he finally realized I wasn't going to let him go he relaxed and had fun splashing grandma and daddy (that's why I was the one holding him...I'm not dumb). The swimming pool has a big, fun slide that Morgan had to go down. Sam's face was priceless as he waited for his daddy to make it down the slide. He was so excited and couldn't stop screaming/laughing when daddy came out of the water. So, mommy had to try it too. Don't get me wrong, the slide was fun, but seeing the look on my sweet boy's face when I got to the end was the highlight. Because seeing his face wasn't enough for us, we had to see if he would go down the slide. Daddy took Sam up all the stairs and when they got to the top they looked down and waved to a nervous mommy and grandma. It seemed like it took them forever to get down that slide but soon enough they were at the bottom and Morgan did so well at holding him above the water....until his feet slipped and they both went under. Morgan got them up quickly and Sam looked very surprised but quickly snapped out of it and wanted to go again! What a kid! They ending up going down 3 times until Sam was so cold his little hands were blue. Time to go home. Sam got changed and warmed up then wanted to go again. I was so nervous for him but he had a blast. Looks like swimming and water slides are going to be pushed to the top of our "Must Do" list.

1 comment:
LOL. Morgan told me about dunking Sam, but he's got to be part fish for wanting to go down again. And Miss Katy is ADORABLE in her little suit!
Post a Comment